I got this Meme from Melli over at Insanity Prevails. The game is SCATTAGORIES … and it’s harder than it looks! Here are the rules:
* Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the questions.
* They MUST be real places, names, things … NOTHING made up!
* If you can’t think of anything, skip it.
* You CAN’T use your name for the boy/girl name question.
* If your name happens to start with the same letter as mine, sorry, but you can’t use my answers!
1. Famous Singer/Band: Beach Boys
2. 4 letter word: best
3. Street: Broadway
4. Color: blue
5. Gifts/Presents: Beads
6. Vehicle: Buick
7. Things in a Souvenir Shop: bouncy balls
8. Boy Name: Bill
9. Girl Name: Betsy
10. Movie Title: Blue Suede Shoes
11. Drink: Bahama Mama (although I’ve never had one)
12. Occupation: busboy
13. Celebrity: Bruce Willis
14. Magazine: Business Week
15. U.S. City: Boston
16. Pro Sports Teams: Blue Jays, Toronto
17. Fruit: banana
18. Reason for Being Late for Work: blackout
19. Something You Throw Away: bandages, used
20. Things You Shout: Bravo!
21. Cartoon Character: Beetle Bailey
It’s a challenge, but fun, so give it a go!!!