Time for Thankful Thursday. I must confess, I’m mentally battling whether to do this post or not. Yes, I have soooooooooo many things to be thankful for but I’ve gotten frustrated already this morning.
Blogger has been giving me error messages for just about everything I’ve tried to do. I have two blogs and whenever I’ve tried to go to either, I get an error message; or look at comments, I get the same error message! I haven’t done anything to my templates (for a change) since the last time I got on so I don’t know what the problem is.
Now, that being said, I do have much to be thankful for. I will not give in to the temptation to forgo this post!!! I’m thankful…
- that Blogger is FREE and I can have two blogs (or as many as I want);
- that I have the freedom in this country to express my faith;
- for the unending, unconditional love of God for ME (even when I’m frustrated);
- for the friends I’ve made in the blog world;
- for our church and a pastor who takes a stand for God’s Word and does not waiver!
- that Jesus took my sins to the cross (past, present and future) and left them there so I can spend eternity in Heaven!
UPDATE: I just read my devotion for this morning and the scripture was to Phillipians 4.
4 Rejoice in the Lord always. Again I will say, rejoice! 5 Let your gentleness be known to all men. The Lord is at hand. 6 Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; 7 and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. 8 Finally, brethren, whatever things are true, whatever things are noble, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report, if there is any virtue and if there is anything praiseworthy–meditate on these things.
OK Lord, I hear you.