“It is good to give thanks to the Lord, and to sing praises to Thy name, O Most High.” Psm. 92:1
Today, I want to share my thankfulness for my Hubby. We’ve been married 23.8 yrs. and I love him more today than ever! Reasons I’m thankful…
- He loves the Lord and seeks to do God’s will always.
- He loves me unconditionally even when I frustrate him.
- He loves our children unconditionally.
- He’s crazy about our granddaughter.
- He helps me around the house even when I’ve been procrastinating.
- He can fix almost anything that gets broken ~ but he doesn’t like plumbing!
- He cuts wood and hauls it home for the woodstove ~ our sole source of heat.
- He works hard at his job to provide for his family.
- He always asks me what I want to do when we have time to spend together.
- He doesn’t mind going shopping :0))
- He always asks me if I want to go along on his errands, even if he’s going to haul away the trash.
- HE NEVER COMPLAINS!!!!
What are you thankful for?