Rejoice always; pray without ceasing; in everything give thanks; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thes. 5:16-18
- I’m thankful to Iris for taking over Thankful Thursday. The reason being that I had stopped participating and because she contacted me personally and asked if I wanted to continue, I’m back.
- I’m thankful for the awesome response to For Kelli.
- I’m thankful that BooMama followed the leading of the Holy Spirit and took it upon herself to help Kelli.
- I’m thankful that I started the Daniel Bible study by Beth Moore. This study will stretch you.
- I’m thankful to be a Grammy! =)
- I’m thankful that my friend and neighbor, Lazy Daisy (who is about the be a grandmother…ooops, I mean DIVA), introduced me to blogging because I’ve “met” so many wonderful believers.
- Although listed last, it’s first in my heart…I’m thankful that my Heavenly Father loves me so much that He sent His only son, Jesus, to die on the cross for my sins so that I might spend eternity with Him!
What are you thankful for?