It’s fun. This time I was tagged by Nightingale Here we go…..
Name ten of life’s simple pleasures that you like most, then pick ten people to do the same. Try to be original and creative and not to use things that someone else has already used. That’s how the tag is, but I don’t see how that’s entirely possible.
In no particular order:
- being with Hubby
- a good day with my daughters
- a walk on the beach
- a walk on the beach after a rain
- listening to Christian music
- tasting new foods
- not having to fix dinner
- sitting on the front porch swing
- watching butterflies and birds (especially hummingbirds)
- going to the mountains