Being new to blogging, I find myself in somewhat fuzzy. What’s tagged??? I remember playing tag as a child but that was LONG before computers were invented. How do you get tagged by a computer?
It seems that Lazy Daisy believes I need to be tested. IT’S TOO SOON! I’M TOO NEW AT THIS! I stopped taking tests when I finshed school (didn’t I?). OK, I’m up to the challenge…I think. Here’s my attempt…
The rules are: The first player of this game starts with the topic. “Five weird habits of yourself,” and people who get tagged need to write an entry about their five weird habits as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose the next five people to be tagged and link to their web journals. Don’’t forget to leave a comment in their blog or journal that says , “You are tagged” (assuming they take comments) and tell them to read yours.
What if you don’t know seven other bloggers?????? Can you tag someone whose on your “taggor’s” list??????
Well, I personally don’t think I have any WIERD habbits. OK, am I through now? Guess not. Here goes nothin’.
- I’m thinking……….Oh Yea, got one. My daughters tell me that I mouth the words they are saying while they say them. Yea, that’s wierd. Actually, I’m not sure I believe them. Or is it that I know them too well?
- Now I’m done. My #2 daughter just said I don’t do wierd things any more. Just kidding. I HAVE to sleep on my right side. I used to have to put my right arm out from under the pillow, but since I’ve gotten older it doesn’t work. Two down, three to go.
- Uuuummmm. I have to have a “sound machine” on when I go to sleep or I just lay there. What can I say. Prefer listening to the forest, sometimes to the ocean.
- YES! Only two more! Let’s see……I have to be doing something with my hands all the time. Maybe it’s because I’ve been a secretary all my adult life.
- LAST ONE! Does it seem I don’t know myself very well?? I have to constantly wipe off everything that raw chicken touches. EEEEEWWWWW.
WHEW!!!! I did it. I don’t think I’ve ever written so much about myself. So, I hope these individuals don’t mind that they don’t know me and I’ve tagged them, but I’ve read their blogs and have enjoyed them. Here you go….. Gueen Bee At the Hive, Dream Weaver and that’s all.